Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More guests and an interesting week...

Caleb has made lots of friends from many places and invited them here for a week to work on a project. So this past week we've had at least 8 people staying here, sometimes more. I think half are vegetarians so it's been interesting cooking. When I didn't cook something vegetarian Caleb would cook something for them.

They are all great kids-I say kids but all of them are at least 18. I think 18-24 is about the age range. I thought they'd have time while they were here to at least go tour Boston or go to Ipswich or somewhere but they really have been working hard at home here and have hardly left the house!

It's been interesting seeing the whole process of them writing, creating melodies, hearing them sing and record. Caleb just keeps telling me, full of awe, "I can't believe this is really happening, it's like a dream!" Or "I can't believe it's almost over". :(

Most of them leave tomorrow, some later this week. I will certainly miss the music, laughter and closeness of this group of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment